Donation Based Offerings for Individuals & Groups
Dammah has been in service for many years and has seen that need doesn't distinguish between the haves and have-nots and believes that money should not be a barrier to health care; including spiritual health care. She sees her work as ministry, and through this lens serves through a giving model of 'pay-what-you-can'. You decide what your budget can afford and contact Dammah for support today. .
Holy Listening for Individuals
- Are you feeling lost or confused about a decision or challenge you are facing?
- Do you have a strained relationship with one or both of your parents, spouse, son or daughter, and need someone to talk to?
- Are your spiritual gifts awakening and you feel like you don't have anyone to talk to about it?
- Are you experiencing a lot of stress and need your cup filled with loving energy and guidance from a higher place?
- Would you like to talk with someone who will approach the conversation from a spiritual and open-hearted perspective?
- Could you use some support from a higher place without clinical diagnosis or a singular religious perspective?
- Do you know what is wrong but simple need someone to listen and help you evaluate your choices?
Sound Darshan for Groups
- Do you believe in the power of sound healing?
- Are you seeking deeper connection with The Divine?
- Do you feel like some part of you is closed and your heart needs healing?
- Would you feel supported with an experience of heart opening and deeper connection with yourself?
- Are you looking for community and a transformative experience of healing?
- Are you curious about Light language / Speaking in Tongues and the Power of Presence through sound?
Offering for Churches
** COMING SOON** Missions for Churches
- Could your church benefit from a deeper and concentrated experience of The Gifts?
- Are there places within your church that are not as close to The Way of Christ as they could be?
- Do you feel that your church needs a revival of hope and inspiration to be all that it can be?
- Could your individual parishioners benefit from more heart opening?
- Is your church community stagnate or missing the mark in its spiritual growth?
- Are there communication challenges within your church body that hinder being all that God wants you to be?